In the world of cloud-based LinkedIn automation tools, there are only a few high quality, reasonably priced solutions.
This brings us to our question today, which is better: Expandi vs Skylead?
We’ll go through a few of the features that make these softwares unique and help you make a decision.
I’ll start by saying that both are fantastic ways to automate your LinkedIn lead generation.
You really can’t go wrong.
What is Expandi?
Expandi is one of the most popular and sophisticated cloud-based LinkedIn automation softwares on the market.
They definitely put the safety of your profile first with features like auto-warmup and smart limits.
They also provide a lot of value on their website, showing some popular growth hacks and strategies to get your mind moving towards creative outreach.
- Personalized images and GIFs built in
- Safe for LinkedIn profiles
- Multiple ways to build prospect lists from LinkedIn
- Smart inbox to manage replies and tag prospects/leads
- Fairly simple user interface
- Hands-on onboarding/demos to show you the software
- Only uses LinkedIn, no options for Emails
- Expensive for what it does
Overall, Expandi is a great software for automating LinkedIn lead generation, but it falls short when it comes to omni-channel outreach using Cold Email as a secondary touch point.
It may be a bit expensive for what it does, seems they spend a lot on marketing, etc.
What is Skylead?
Skylead is a cloud-based LinkedIn & Email lead generation tool that combines the best of a LinkedIn automation tool, with the best of a flow chart style marketing automation software for truly multi-touch campaigns.
They’re not as slick with their marketing as other tools on the market, mostly they mostly cater to agencies and companies looking to white label.
I personally believe it is one of the most sophisticated softwares on the market and at a price that’s almost unbelievable for the value.
- Combine LinkedIn & Email in one sequence
- Smart sequences for enhanced results
- Personalized images built in
- Inbox to manage prospects/leads
- Very affordable for the value provided
- Focused on agencies
- Cloud-based and safe for LinkedIn
- Simple user interface
- Price tag may be a bit high for more casual users
There’s very little cons on this one to be honest. The team is solid, the software is raising the bar in the industry, and the price can’t be beat for the features provided.
If you’re looking to get amazing results from your outbound lead generation across multiple channels, Skylead is my pick.
And the Winner Is…
Let’s keep this simple.
Adding Email as a touch point in your sequences is guaranteed to increase results with your outbound lead generation campaigns, and Skylead has that feature built in.
Much more sophisticated, all the features of Expandi (plus more), and at the same price.
I hope this review was helpful!